Sometimes it can be difficult to understand the entire scope of your project upfront. This is especially true when bringing new products to market or on large-scale engagements.
Other times, you may just need a professional to look at your website or product, make observations, and suggest strategic improvements (without a major engagement).
In these cases, we suggest conducting a project roadmapping workshop where we can properly understand the scope of work, your business goals, and the target audience. From there, we'll make strategic recommendations and if needed, draft a formal project proposal for your consideration.
How It Works: We'll start with a detailed discovery questionnaire to understand the project, it's purpose, and what goals you're trying to achieve. We'll help distill your ideas down into a detailed project plan we can execute against.Schedule a Roadmapping Workshop
- $2,499 (Paid Upfront) We'll engage over a 2-3 week period to solidify the business goals and project details such as timeline, price, and scope of work.
- Up to 3 Phone or Video Calls We’ll schedule up to 3 one-hour phone or video calls as needed.
- Research & Analysis We'll ask specific questions to make sure you execute the right project, at the right time, and with the right people.
- Documentation & Proposal We'll document the project roadmap in detail. If necessary, we'll also draft a formal project proposal for your consideration.
- Unlimited Email Communication During the engagement, you'll be able to contact us via email as much as you'd like.
If you're on a tighter budget, we can review your website at a high level and document our suggestions for strategic improvement.
From there, you can have your internal team make the necessary changes, hire a freelancer to do the work, or even engage us on the project if the scope is large enough.
This is a great way to make sure make sure you're heading in the right direction without breaking the bank. You'll get our professional advice and insights completely documented within a few days.
How It Works: You'll provide us with access to your website or web app (if it's not publicly accessible), tell us what problem areas you've identified, and what relevant user feedback you've received. We'll focus on those areas as we conduct our website audit service.Schedule a Website Audit
- $799 (Paid Upfront) We'll spend one day reviewing your website and make strategic suggestions for how to improve it.
- Recorded Video Screencast We'll browse your website and record our feedback on video so you can see exactly what we're talking about, re-watch it, or share it with your team.
- Two 30-Minute Phone Calls We’ll schedule one call at the beginning to understand the problems and one at the end to discuss our findings and suggestions.
- Comprehensive PDF Booklet We'll suggest ways to improve your website (or product) to help meet your goals in a way that enables you to do them quickly and cost-effectively. You'll get a screen recording and a well-designed PDF file with screenshots!
Client Success Stories
Since day one, Matt took the time to listen to our details, strategize our vision together, and follow up to make sure we were in sync. He is an excellent communicator to the point that he became one of the team. We can truly say his talent and level of skill exceeded our expectations. Hands down we will be reaching out again and will recommend him to anyone in need.
Matt is one of the most creative and versatile designers I’ve ever had the chance to collaborate with and brings with him an energy that is truly contagious to all those around him. He is incredibly well-rounded and able to overcome any challenge.